To the Administrator

FloydV

Donating Member
Registered
There used to be a DONATE button. Is H.org using advertising only now?

Why is it not possible to start a new topic when viewing new posts?

There used to be a DONATE button.  Is H.org using advertising only now?

Why is it not possible to start a new topic when viewing new posts? I
We have had enough sponsors come on board to cover the cost of hosting so Cap decided to take down the donation link. Thanks for you request to help support!

It would be difficult to allow a new topic from the new posts area because of the lack of a place to select the forum you want to post in. If the desired forum is listed, you can click on it to take you to the forum and then you have the new topic option. Or you can hit .org Forums at the top, and then select the desired forum to post in.

This makes me smile.... I just PM'd cap yesterday asking where the donate button was and got the same response in no time...

I do thank everyone who puts their time into making this board possible.
thumb_up.gif

There used to be a DONATE button. Is H.org using advertising only now?

Why is it not possible to start a new topic when viewing new posts? I
We have had enough sponsors come on board to cover the cost of hosting so Cap decided to take down the donation link. Thanks for you request to help support!

It would be difficult to allow a new topic from the new posts area because of the lack of a place to select the forum you want to post in. If the desired forum is listed, you can click on it to take you to the forum and then you have the new topic option. Or you can hit .org Forums at the top, and then select the desired forum to post in.
Thanks for the info. I thought maybe you were getting bigger ad dollars now. I think that is probably better for everyone. The board gets more money, and we see more products.

I thought there must be a reason that new topics couldn't be started from the new posts page.

One of the things I like about this board is the topic tracker. It's much easier here than at SH.org to follow several things you are interested in.

other ways to help out are.... buying shirts, raffles, buying from sponsors and also helping the Haayabusa.Org community when in need.

We all keep this boat afloat.......CApn is the...well, "Captain".

Is there a way we can send a pic along with a PM?

Back