To Sticker Or Not Too Sticker....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
:p.... I ordered a couple stickers off epay. I was wondering what the general consensus might be on said sticker.
It has a kanji on it and the top reads "Hayabusa" the bottom reads "200 MPH CLUB".
Is it too cheesy.....too audacious? I have done 200 MPH a couple times so I don't feel like I'm fibbing. Whatchu guys think? I was gonna put it on the back fender where it used to say "Suzuki".

P.S. I also bought the t-shirt.:thumbsup:

Rubb.

Hayabusa200MPH3.5x3.5.jpg

Be you man... I would rock it... but that shouldn't matter to you ...who cares what anyone else has to say especially when they haven't done the double ton!

I say go for it Rubb!! :race:

I got the same 1 except it's a patch I have sewn on my armored textile jacket.

I have them , and have been 200 mph , but not on my Hayabusa . I plan on one when I settle on the location . Still cant decide lol . Your turbo bike should do 2 bills :)

I have them , and have been 200 mph , but not on my Hayabusa . I plan on one when I settle on the location . Still cant decide lol . Your turbo bike should do 2 bills :)
Not with that rear tire he's got... what is the fastest speed on a wide tire bike? Even allowed at a LSR event?

If it's zr rated what is the issue ? Sure it's heavy n robs power but when your making 250 or 300 HP giving up 20 to a wheel / tire is oh I'm making 230 HP at the wheel now lol . It's still 50 more than I'm making lmao

It's got the power but I'd be curious about that tire gripping. Not sure if they make the best tires for 300. Not sure what the gearing is on his bike but usually they 300s are geared up a good bit.

Back