To say the least...she's a big gal

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Just checking the fit on the new Honda. Pull straight in and use the reverse to back her out.

20130516_190728_zpsd385a31e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Gold Wings have had reverse for some time. Works super slick. Start the engine in neutral, press the reverse button to engage the reverse gear and then the bike won't move until you press the starter / reverse button. It actually uses the starter motor to drive the bike backwards. Release the button and the bike stops. No braking required, it is held with the reverse gear.

Here's a big pic. Mines a stocker Navi \ XM model and looks just like this.

honda_goldwing_blue_bike-wide.jpg

The Busa has the spot to her self and the Gix is in the trailer loaded for another Barber weekend. I've got primered plastics with painters tape all over them so I'm styling this weekend. Still trying to get the bike 100% from my VIR lowside. Fixing the bike is easy. Fixing the paint and plastics sucks!

I do remember when a Busa and Gixxer sat in that spot. :D Nice ride. Have fun at Barber this weekend. :)

Also, next time you're over....take a look at the pics on that wall. It's a walk down memory lane for bikes and cars. Wouldn't change a thing!

I do remember when a Busa and Gixxer sat in that spot. :D Nice ride. Have fun at Barber this weekend. :)

Also, next time you're over....take a look at the pics on that wall. It's a walk down memory lane for bikes and cars. Wouldn't change a thing!

Maybe if your going to be home next week I can swing by one evening and take a look at that big machine, and memory lane on your wall. :)

Very nice! We looked at the wings, but I was afraid of that big of a bike.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

Its kinda like my 1000 pound harley bagger. Cept a wing will go a 100,000 miles without a tune up. :thumbsup:

My harley wont make it around the block without a tune up.:rofl:

And at 50,000 miles,my harley will be worthless. :laugh:

Have you joined a Wing forum yet? I hear those guys are fanatical. Iron-butt compititions etc.

I like to use my hog for grocery shopping,stuff like that. :banghead:

RSD.

Back