To say the least...she's a big gal

Thanks gang. The Gold Wings have as many a cult following as the Busa's. They also have the "old" wings vs. the "new" wings thing going on too.

It's a new kind of riding for me and I'm enjoying the new experience.

I can't lie Charlie, that bike is beautiful... LOVE the color scheme..

So somebody else is going to be the tape ho this weekend....

that's a nice looking ride...should be super comfortable and i've heard they have pretty good performance too for being what they are :beerchug:

Very nice my friend. I like what they have done with it. I used to own a 1985 aspencade I bought brand new. Just a kid in the Marine Corps and wanted my first bike as an adult. I still smile when I think of all the miles I put on that bike driving across the country. It was amazing. Loved every minute. Outstanding machine.

Before you get mad...no pics...

Sandy and I took the Wing out for another ride tonight. That is two in under two weeks. This is unprecidented.

I played around with the memory settings for preload and adjustment on the fly is way cool.

Us locals have a small 400 mile day planned for Saturday and it should be a good shake down cruise for the Wing. I promise tons o pics.

Before you get mad...no pics...

Sandy and I took the Wing out for another ride tonight. That is two in under two weeks. This is unprecidented.

I played around with the memory settings for preload and adjustment on the fly is way cool.

Us locals have a small 400 mile day planned for Saturday and it should be a good shake down cruise for the Wing. I promise tons o pics.

Humm, wonder who is leading that little ride. :laugh:

Back