TO MR. SCARY ZX12

OB_ducmanic

Registered
After careful reading of most of ZX-12's verbal tirade last night i feel the only thing he is a "candidiot" (candidate) for is a MDA, (the drug) experience left undirected and gone horribly wrong. This unprovoked attack on out forum shows a total lack of maturity, some sexual insecurity and a lack of any knowledge about motorcycles. I will give him some credit for editing his posts down a couple of notches though. This person is older than we think and that's what scares me. This is the same person that that trashed the ZX-12 board.
We have a very insecure, highly emotional latent closet queen here that is in serious need of a life. When you read this ZX-12, keep in mind that most of us are not down on ZX-12's, or on Kawasaki's in general. We have a large number of current and ex
ZX-11owners, owners of other models of Kawasaki. People who for the most part have
spent their lives running, and racing the fastest bikes available. I had a Kawasaki 500 H1 two stroke triple when i was 18, and two Suzuki T-500's Titans also. This was before i
worked as a Kawasaki mechanic for a couple of years at a dealer. Before you come on
here making you idiotic techno-babble claims, keep in mind that some of us are backing up
what we post with a life time of on and off track experience in our subject matter. We were making and breaking ceramic coated pistons before you were born. We are tolerant enough as a group to accept you here even with your stimulant fuelled attack on us. So settle down and read some of the older posts before you lay into a member. You will be suprised what you learn about individuals, and about motorcycles. If you read real carefully, you just might learn something about life. Get one.
ducmanic
Los Angeles

I also noticed the post-edit technique. Sad, yes very sad. That's all for now, in the real world, I'm off to the track. Have a good weekend every one!

Wow Pete you are really upset with me. Evening MBA student I started in the mail room long ago. Actually let's talk about marketing. Not from the perspective of idiots in a pissing contest though. You guys don't treat this aspect of the game. While we are at it why not discuss why we did not hit 200mph five years ago. We could have. Lets discuss how marketing, engineering, bean counters and legal all advance and destroy the product launch at the same time? Let's talk about the intracacies of the industry instead of stupid my bike vs your bike. By the way you guys have been flaming each other for a long time. Look at you and Frank the other day you were both in the sand box.

I have zero real world marketing credentials? How do you know that dirty pete? Hahahahaha. How many years have I been in the industry and where do I work? I have insulted the Busa so I must be a loser. Get a life Pete your shoulders are getting massive....duhhhhhh Just curious but have you read your posts? Where do you get your ego from? Other than the Busa of course.

BTW pete you won't discuss marketing with me because like frank says you probably don't have a job. If you are such a mentor why not teach those of us with no credentials? Hahahahahahaha

Nice job gentlemen, that was very well put.

ZX12 a couple of questions to you.

Do many or any members of this board go the ZX12r site and spew off with attitude?

Have you ever been to the ZX12r site?

Kawabuser: I have been to the zx-11 site. Yes I have seen your members there spewing Kamakaze in particular. I did not take offense to him though, he is only insulting a motorcycle not me. Like I said I own a Kawasaki but they do not send me a paycheck in fact I currently own a Honda and a Yamaha and I have owned Suzukis in the past. What is more important is that my ego is not tied up in my bike. It has been my observation that people who get their ego from a bike usually end up wrapped around a tree because that big ego diminishes their ability to reason. Anyone who thinks that a motorcycle makes them a better person is missing the whole point of the sport. The six year old in me cares that the zx-12 beats the busa so I can brag to the other six year olds, the adult knows that even if they do beat the busa Suzuki, Honda or Yamaha will eventually take the crown back the whole hype thing is a never ending soap opera. The good thing about this soap opera is that we get to go fast!!!!

[This message has been edited by ZX-12 (edited 19 September 1999).]

Back