To marble or not to marble

Dopey

Donating Member
Registered
Ok so I just installed my yoshi alpha exhaust and of course it was popping and shooting flames so I decided to put the marble back in to block thre extra air and this of course stopped the excessive flames and popping. Now my question is seeing as I requested that the pair valve not be turned off when my ecu was flashed and since my yoshi it's using the stock o2 sensor is this effecting my fueling since there pair valve is trying to add air and it's not going in there for it to read. Hopefully what im trying to say makes sense to someone that understands fueling. I know in my head it makes sense that maybe I should take out the marble until I get the pair valve turned off but I also know everyone says it doesn't hurt so I'm just trying to figure out what the best would be for it to be right.

People who don't turn off the Pair through the ECU use the marble mod.....it won't hurt anything and if you find you like it, get the block off plates and be done with the Pair.

People who don't turn off the Pair through the ECU use the marble mod.....it won't hurt anything and if you find you like it, get the block off plates and be done with the Pair.
At some point I'll pull all that off and have it turned off in the ecu. My only concern it's that the ecu is looking for the extra air from the o2 put in to the exhaust system the pair valve and without it is it adjusting my far lean. Ive done all the reading and everyone says it doesn't hurt to do the marble mod I'm just looking fir someone like @Boosted Cycle Perf that's seen it on screen possibly on the dyno or someone that's played with their fueling tables. My other thought would be if I remove the marble would it richen up. Im sure it's just one of those things im over thinking but something ive thought about for awhile.

Back