To all the IT people on this forum - A Complaint Question

HayaWakened

Donating Member
Registered
So, in order to make the front end of my website fully interactive, I have to:
learn a back-end language (Node js, PHP)
and a back-end framework (React??)
and choose (and implement) a database (on the server side)
and brush up on my SQL skillset acquired over a hundred years ago and rarely used since??

Are there such things as back-end packages that do all this for me, as is the case for the front end??

Unless The 19 comes back with a vengeance, I'm not sure I have the time to acquire all these skills.

So, in order to make the front end of my website fully interactive, I have to:
learn a back-end language (Node js, PHP)
and a back-end framework (React??)
and choose (and implement) a database (on the server side)
and brush up on my SQL skillset acquired over a hundred years ago and rarely used since??

Are there such things as back-end packages that do all this for me, as is the case for the front end??

Unless The 19 comes back with a vengeance, I'm not sure I have the time to acquire all these skills.
You might check this site out. My IT experience was more serverOS, VMware, Active Directory, Exchange and older email systems.

I used to do pascal and c+ but haven’t touched anything in years. Good luck on your quest
Pascal ... the Golden Language. We used to have intra-office competitions in the old days, who could write an algo in the fewest lines. The Pascal guy usually won. I was raised on VB so C makes some sense. Nowadays it's common to have 10 or 12 langs in your rep. Must be nice to be young.

Back