To all the Canadians

All the years ive lived less then 30 mins from the bridge and never knew this. I wad wondering why the DJ on the Canadian station 88.7 was talking about Thanksgiving, I just assumed it was an old show they were replaying.
Is that the Ambassador bridge? I lived in an apartment building overlooking that bridge when I was in Detroit.

Is that the Ambassador bridge? I lived in an apartment building overlooking that bridge when I was in Detroit.
Yes sir Willie... and im actually only about 45 mins from the bluewater bridge as well. Well a little less then that on the busa as that is my open her up area. When was the last time you were in Detroit arch? I know I read about you living here but they have downtown completely changed from when I was young. It's actually a nice area again that you don't have to carry your pistol just to walk around.

Yes sir Willie... and im actually only about 45 mins from the bluewater bridge as well. Well a little less then that on the busa as that is my open her up area. When was the last time you were in Detroit arch? I know I read about you living here but they have downtown completely changed from when I was young. It's actually a nice area again that you don't have to carry your pistol just to walk around.
Yeah, it's amazing. I was in Detroit earlier this year visiting family in Ann Arbor. I met my wife there while working on the Cobo hall arena expansion back in 87. We get up there usually once a year at least.

Back