TL 1000 parts???

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
We bought a crashed '00 TL 1000......project bike....looking for parts...used preferrably....for starters...we need the headlight...the headlight/windscreen bracket....instrument panel....gas tank......not sure of anything else yet....will post pic soon:cheerleader:

how do we get it to look like this?

tl1000.jpg

Here are a couple for ya from Frisco's last Thursday night......I gotta get me a TLR !!!! :super:

DSC01312.jpg

DSC01313.jpg

There was a salvage titled one in Delavan, WI listed pon e-bay this past weekend. My buddy talked them down to $2300 but ended up not getting it due to I'll laws regarding salvage titles. It was a complete running bike w/ just minor rash and one dent in the tank - would make a great parts bike and a nice spare motor for your tiller! If you want I can get you the phone number - not sure where you're located at.
Posted via Mobile Device

it would be nice....but i'm located all the way in Trinidad...the shipping costs will kill me.....if i could find someone whose parting out would be great....not sure if we'll be goin for the street fighter look....but i'm not sure where to get the streetfighter parts...

the stamp on the bike is 04/01 so I’m assuming it was manufactured April 2001.

Things that we need to have the bike running properly

1. Gas tank (we have the fuel pump and is working properly)

2. Clutch seal for the engine (that have a slight leak)

3. Must press the clutch to start the bike – thinking that is the safety switch so that shouldn’t be an issue

4. Front brake reservoir needs replacing

5. Head Lights (Full setup)

6. Bar that holds the cluster and mirrors together (that broke we can probably try to fix that)

7. One fork is leaking slightly so we will have to repair

Back