Titanium Knee Slider ????????

I think we are down to only one manufacturer?

That's why the price is jacked up ($150)

For that price I'll pass!

Hi guys

I found your forum when I was searching for titanium knee slider competitor's. I own quite a new made to measure leather company in England and have started to do titanium sliders exactly the same as those $150 ones posted above but with our own Lion branding.

However I can not warrant charging $150 for them, that is ridiculous infact I give them away to a customer who orders a made to measure suit, on there own I charge £35 GBP which in dollars as of 21st August 2009 comes in about $57 plus a small amount of post to the USA.

If a group buy was an idea for you, I could probably do so many sets shipped to the USA post free at $50 a pair :thumbsup:

I will get some photos together and start joining in on this forum, seems a great fine :-)

(my website is under construction at present, but should be completed in a few weeks).

You need to contact Captain on this, as he is the owner of this site, or one of the Mods and discuss your Group buy. And :welcome:aboard.

Hi guys

I found your forum when I was searching for titanium knee slider competitor's. I own quite a new made to measure leather company in England and have started to do titanium sliders exactly the same as those $150 ones posted above but with our own Lion branding.

However I can not warrant charging $150 for them, that is ridiculous infact I give them away to a customer who orders a made to measure suit, on there own I charge £35 GBP which in dollars as of 21st August 2009 comes in about $57 plus a small amount of post to the USA.

If a group buy was an idea for you, I could probably do so many sets shipped to the USA post free at $50 a pair :thumbsup:

I will get some photos together and start joining in on this forum, seems a great fine :-)

(my website is under construction at present, but should be completed in a few weeks).

:welcome:

Back