Titanium hollow bolts

I was 224lb about six months ago, I quit drinking beer and narrowed my diet to healthy food only (nothing out of a packet) and I'm now 186lb.
The weight dropped off so easily. Amazing how drinking beer and eating crap food makes ya podgy! :rolleyes:

I'm also fitted up with a fair amount of titanium ( bone replacement ) , I think now I am subconsciously attracted to the highest grades of ti !! I am also finding it hard to get the last lot of weight off my flabby ass , I'm still packing since last operation .
Went from 134kg to 114kg first , had op , then am now at 116 kg , and am working on getting to goal of close to 100kg . Seems the older you get , the harder it is to lose , for me anyway . I want to improve my power to weight for my Busa plans , so I am continuing my efforts .

Jeff I got most beat . Titanium Ring like yours , but both legs from knee to ankle have Titanium rods inserted in the Tibula bone with 3 cross pins ( 6 total ) Titanium as been real part of my life lol . The 10,000 dollar carbon fiber halo around the left leg I turned it into a cup holder in my 1988 Toyota corolla GTS . The cup holder was worth more than the car !!!
Yes you certainly do have me beat. That is intense...Did you sustain both leg injuries at the same time or did they occur on separate occasions?

different times . Mothers day May 13th 1995 right leg , Broke left on Jan 7th 1997 , and then again on Jan 11th 1998

Last edited:
At 26 years old I was 130 lbs, I could literally eat anything and everything. Hell I could go to the buffet and out eat the 600lb guy and i would not gain an ounce.
I turned 30 last year and that was it....it was like someone flipped a switch and overnight I gained 10 lbs. I have been trying to get back to the 130 mark but keep around 140 - 145.

IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_1882.JPG

IMG_1883.JPG

different times . Mothers day May 13th 1995 right leg , Broke left on Jan 7th 1997 , and then again on Jan 11th 1998
Guess the Jan 7th is when you got the souvenir cup holder carbon halo. I would hate to be you on muggy or bitter cold days. Cold must resonate through those suckers like a bitch.

No difference . I can not tell you when it will rain , and I don't set off metal detectors . For 1st time in 20 years TSA searched both legs/ ankles/ waistline Leaving Houston to Washington State . Apparently that full body scan is like a X ray they could see the stuff in my legs , and hip .
They only times I know the parts are there is A smack a cross pin onto something as they ( 6 count )
look like heeled ant bites or a sting on my skin , and when Running to long . The bone around the ankles is sore from the running impacts . Left leg is 1.25" shorter than the right leg .

No difference . I can not tell you when it will rain , and I don't set off metal detectors . For 1st time in 20 years TSA searched both legs/ ankles/ waistline Leaving Houston to Washington State . Apparently that full body scan is like a X ray they could see the stuff in my legs , and hip .
They only times I know the parts are there is A smack a cross pin onto something as they ( 6 count )
look like heeled ant bites or a sting on my skin , and when Running to long . The bone around the ankles is sore from the running impacts . Left leg is 1.25" shorter than the right leg .
That is pretty impressive the advancements of modern medicine. c10 and his bionic legs. You may not be able to be a leg model but you sure as hell could be a hospital spokesman.

Back