Tires 190 x 200

The 190 is good... but there are quite a few people who like to have 200 on the rear. I have purchased a set of em but not yet mounted! Going to try it soon though. NitrousJunkie has 200 on the rear of his busa... you might want to send him a PM and ask him his first hand experience!!

.... and welcome to the board!
biggrin.gif

i've gone down to a 180 before,goes into the corners better,but i've got 190's bk on.have yet to try 200's
wink.gif

I doubt a 200 will give you more traction than a 190 for Drag racing.  200 is more for looks.  180s are easier to corner, but not necessarilly better.
Now for what's really important;
180s are the cheapest
190s are in the middle
200s are more expensive

If you're looking for better drag performance, there are better mods that will make a difference.  Such as lowering, extending swing arm, etc...

If you're looking for better corning, than you have mods like;
Raising the rear, suspension, etc...

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113871857 -->

I just went from a 200 back to a 190 there is no difference. It is all in the mind.

Matter of fact when I took the 200 Sninko off my bike the tech and I laid the 200 down flat next to my new 190 Sninko ultra soft tire and the new 190 was wider.

Sninko ultra soft has very good traction!!

There is no performance advantage in a 200 vs. a 190 and they cost more.
wink.gif

Your factory battle axe is actually a 198 so if you change to a 200 you will have gained nothing. Get the Metzler M1 sportec (P) spec. It is made specifically for the busa and is the exact same size, 198. It is also a much better tire than the original and will perform better with the exception of slightly faster wear.
smile.gif

THANK'S BROTHERS!
I'm from Brazil and this tips will help me pretty much.
I'm going to change my V-Strom for a Haya.

When I switched to the pirelli 200, i found it went over quicker and smoother in the corners, the factory tire felt square to me, glad I finally wore it out! Pirelli tire rock!

Back