Tired of people seeing jesus in their food !!

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
This morning on the news, the newest person claims to have an image of Jesus on his pancake. He is just one more to the list of people to claim to have an image of Jesus or the Virgin Mary on toast, grilled cheese, etc.

My preacher said it best ................... "Eat your dayum toast, grilled cheese sandwich, or whatever,cause that is truly not HIM or HER !!"

Some of these flakey folks need their azzes kicked for even going to the media with this madness. Most of these images could pass for a squirrely looking face at best, but not Jesus.

I am all for drug testing for these idiots, maybe that will justify their "visions".

I hope no one is offended, but I just had to vent.

Maybe drug test the idiots that buy this crap.... Your right, they should just eat their Pancakes, Grilled Cheese, etc Vision and all. But then again, maybe if the eat it, they will see Jesus?
wink.gif

I'm not a religous person, but I notice that when someone says they see jesus or mary they get marked as being carzy??? just a bystanders view. but yes, seeing them in food is a little strange, but maybe not as strange as the burning bush
AAAssjani.gif

You may find, "The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark," by Carl Sagan. He talks about the heady days of UFO and Bigfoot sightings and how it originated as a form of mass-hysteria.

This jesus-in-the-food madness is following the same pattern except that now, it has the added impetus of religion. This means that if someone claims to be seeing Jesus in a waffle and you call him a nutball, he gets to challenge your ability to respect his freedom of religion.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people believing in God or Jesus or any other deity. But I find it highly unlikely that he's a jokester enough to send his image to anyone's bran flakes.

Remember the guy who was claiming that advertisers were imprinting the word, "Sex," on Ritz Crackers? A true nutball there, too.

With all such things, if you really WANT to see the vision, you probably will.

--Wag--

This is very interesting. I looked at a picture of Christ in my Bible the other day when I was hungry, and saw a picture of a ham, egg and cheese crisandwich and an orange soft drink, but I didn't tell anyone because I didn't wanna be labeled a nut ball

you guys are just jealous of their 15 minutes of fame. Just tell some people you saw Satan and I am sure you too can get some free press.
smile.gif

Paul, I emailed you something, umm, amusing...

Just a "how to" on getting your own "face" on food...

Absolutely NO OFFENSE to anyone, but I'm crying here...amazing what Google yields...
wink.gif

toast.jpg

See Gunny...I wasn't going to post that up for fear of upsetting others...jeez...
wink.gif
Now the PMs will start flying!!! Ughhh....

Back