tired of online scammers

godspeed01

Registered
so my fiance and i have been searching for french bulldogs, and i was on the bargain news and i emailed a lady about a listing for one and this is what i got back.

Hello,

I am so glad about your interest on the puppy. The puppy has been sold to Mrs. Shirley Tricia, I receive an email from Mrs. Shirley about her puppy that she is looking for a good home to adopt her puppy due to her work hours. Mrs. Shirley was move to West Africa to work at St. Bethel Medical Hospital in Nigeria, Mrs. Shirley is having a difficult time looking after her puppy with her work. I would like to know if you are still very interested on the puppy and would adopt the puppy, please email Mrs. Shirley at shirleytricia@hotmail.com about your interest on her puppy and you will provide a good home for her puppy. The puppy is AKC registered, shots up to date on all de-worming and health certificate. Also let Mrs. Shirley know I directed you to her about your interest on her puppy.

Thank you so much

yeah- prettuy sad that these people dont have anything better to do than try to mess with your pc...
maybe they could at least invest some time into learning english well enough to be half-way convincing...

Yeah....I just listed a small microwave oven on Craigslist. I got a response saying "are you sure this is allowed?" I mean, I am German but I had no Idea I was off limits on ovens.............................:laugh:

People need to get off their lazy rears and get a damn job.

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

What's funny is that they actually admit they are in Nigeria. I was thinking most scams these days at least make the attempt to avoid this connection.

I'm going to get my next Hayabusa shipped straight from the Nigerian manufacturer~!~:rofl:

i love the ones were you ask $200 for something..they send a check for $3000 and say to just return the unused portion to them by money order or something stupid like that...:moon:

Yeah....I just listed a small microwave oven on Craigslist. I got a response saying "are you sure this is allowed?" I mean, I am German but I had no Idea I was off limits on ovens.............................:laugh:

That funny. You have great sense of humour. :bowdown:

RSD.

Back