tired of credit card/insurance junk mail

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
https://www.optoutprescreen.com (is legit)

They can put a block on those piles of insurance/cc offers Experian directed me to this site after Chase Bank sent me 12 offers in 1 week..... (plus I called Chase and they removed me from their own list)

I tried it, but now, they just keep sending me SPAM email. just kidding. Looks great! I hope it is free

Thanks Randy, that is one of my biggest stresses, all the wasted trees ending up in my mail box, trying to sort through all the junk to find important things is just a BIG hassle.
guns.gif

I have always found it more fun to take the offer from one company, put it in the return envelope of another company, and send it to them. That way, they pay for the return postage, pay someone to open it, and pay the trash guy to carry it away.

I would love to see everyone get together and do this for about a month. I wonder if they would get the hint...

I have always found it more fun to take the offer from one company, put it in the return envelope of another company, and send it to them.  That way, they pay for the return postage, pay someone to open it, and pay the trash guy to carry it away.

I would love to see everyone get together and do this for about a month.  I wonder if they would get the hint...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm going to start doing this !!!

super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Yea I did that for a time, got bored with it... they do not have to pay the postage (they prepay bulk rate business return)

I became more ecological about it myself (or lazy, not sure which is which anymore) I did put a "paper" recycle bin at the mail box for people to dump the bulk stuff... postman laughed his but off and then dumped a pile in himself...

My next project is a "shredder" for the mail boxes... I gotta find "electricity" to run the thing

That site works. It can also raise your credit score 10-15 points. You get some inquiries removed off your credit.
beerchug.gif

I learned about it a year ago...

anyone afraid of that site, can just send me their credit info, and I will fix it so you will not get any more offers based on your "good" credit........
whistling.gif
:evil laugh:

Back