Tired now ..intense 230 miler

PaceMaster

Donating Member
Registered
Four Fog's did a sierra ride today...Carson Tahoe Placerville Plymouth to hy 88.....to CC.. did it all ..ever heard about Ramshorn grade to Volcano...what a snake of a road....tight tight turns....Thanks to the man above we had yet another safe ride..Heres 2 pic's from me and CC05 will add some soon. :thumbsup: These are the usual suspects hahahahaha

busa.jpg

busa 1.jpg

Oh yeah! Had a blast today! Finally got over the hill into California and actually got to see GREEN scenery! I hated to come home! Robster, Mikie, Pacemaster and I really enjoyed the spirited pace that Ralph set for us before and after Fiddletown and whew............that set of twisties to Volcano was an intense exercise for sure! :laugh: Loved it.
Pics to follow:
1. Sly Park recreation area, just off hwy 50 out of Placerville - let the fun begin (twisties)!
2. Sly Park
3. Lunch just outside of Plymouth
4. Stumbled into an old gang banger loafin' at the burger stand! :whistle:
5. Fiddletown!
-to be continued-

100_3804 (Large).jpg

100_3807 (Large).jpg

100_3809 (Large).jpg

100_3813 (Large).jpg

100_3817 (Large).jpg

...and a few more pics of the day:
1. I had almost forgotten what flowers look like! AWESOME Cali Poppys!
2. The Silver Bullet! Fiddletown
3. Hwy 88 and the start of the homeward journey. The camera didn't pick it up, but Ralph is pointing at a hwy sigh telling everyone that the road is clear, but always carry chains!
4. Cables Lake, 50 miles from carson City! Argh.............I hate snow!! :banghead:

100_3820 (Large).jpg

100_3824.jpg

100_3825 (Large).jpg

100_3829 (Large).jpg

I am so supprized we havn't come across each other on the road! I went through Knolls and did the Bass lake loop today and back up to Oakhearst then to Mariposa and back to Los Banos today. My butt is tired!

You were about 20 Miles from my Shop :wtf: I need to Call in Sick every once and a While :rulez:

Back