Tire Repair kits

tmf2004

Registered
I know pashinit sells the compact tire repair kit but can i pick this up locally? Autozone has one but its to big.. Looking for something locally.. Any thoughts?

•Power Connection w/ Fuse- Alligator Clips– 18”/45cm
•Power Connection w/ Fuse- Lighter Adapter – 14”/35cm
•Power Connection w/ Fuse- Direct Pre-Wire – 14”/35cm

this and plug kit. I have a trunk mod done to my hump. Kit, Pump, and a towl fit in there.

•Power Connection w/ Fuse- Alligator Clips– 18â€/45cm
•Power Connection w/ Fuse- Lighter Adapter – 14â€/35cm
•Power Connection w/ Fuse- Direct Pre-Wire – 14â€/35cm

this and plug kit. I have a trunk mod done to my hump. Kit, Pump, and a towl fit in there.

Thanks, so hook up is pretty easy.. just clamp onto the batter right? The other 2 wire options are for hardwiring into the bike?

Thanks Blanca, so the Co2 is ok?

Well I have been lucky enough to not need it yet but it comes with four co2 canisters .
Really just meant to fix it and get you out of the sticks rather than having to walk away or call a tow truck .
Very well put together kit and I tried putting a plug thru an old ATV tire I had and it worked fine .

Well I have been lucky enough to not need it yet but it comes with four co2 canisters .
Really just meant to fix it and get you out of the sticks rather than having to walk away or call a tow truck .
Very well put together kit and I tried putting a plug thru an old ATV tire I had and it worked fine .

Thanks for your help to another FL member:thumbsup:

Back