Registered
Just curious, What tire pressure u run?

1-Cruzing?
2-Twisties?
and howz the handling?

Thanx - Kent

38 front cold
40 rear cold

Seems to be the best all around. With BT010's anyway. 225LB Rider, Warm to hot conditions.

Good predictable contact, no squirming, tread life seems pretty good.

I guess I shoulda gave mine :
cruz : 39f 37r
twisties : 35f 33r

I was told a long time ago to keep a # or so less in the rear tire of the busa for more bite, true or ...?
rock.gif

Well, this post may explain why I'm getting a maximum 3,500 miles on Dunlop 208's. A dealer told me to run 34r/32f, which is much lower than the consensus in this post. The tires stick like glue at that pressure however.

Usually you are looking for a 10% pressure difference between hot and cold, for example, 30 cold, 33 hot. I'm just starting to experiment on this bike, but the 42/42 seems awfully high.

Wow you guys are all over the board! Mine is 35F/38R cold, what the salesman said. I'll be damned if I can find a number in the owner's manual. Anyone know what Suzuki says? 42 seems really high to me too.

Wow you guys are all over the board! Mine is 35F/38R cold, what the salesman said. I'll be damned if I can find a number in the owner's manual. Anyone know what Suzuki says? 42 seems really high to me too.
It's on page 77 of the owners manual that came with my 2003. It reads Solo front 42 psi and rear 42 psi and two up front 42 psi and rear 42 psi. All preasure is cold.

<!--EDIT|bs72069
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122502019 -->

Back