Tire pressure....wait till you see what I run!

I have a small air compressor that plugs into the battery-tender pigtail for this reason.
How small? The ones I'm finding on the internet all have their own internal batteries and look to be about 2 lb / $50. They are handy USB battery backups, and I'll probably buy one, but if you have one that is lighter weight and skips the internal battery, I'd like to know the brand and model. There are less expensive and lighter internal battery ones, but the reviews don't make them look reliable.

I'm considering this one unless someone has something better: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09N74R7P...colid=ZQ9TKRSFS4FO&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I found that using a 200/55 compensates a lot for center wear on a rear tire. The more elliptical profile wears down more to a circle rather than a flat spot.
And FYI for those new to the Hayabusa, there are two other rookie mistakes that will melt your rear tire, which can become an expensive annoyance. Your equipment is now heavy duty, and this is more of an issue than it is on lighter bikes. The first is a bad / cheap air pressure gauge. That can have you riding in hot summer desert freeway conditions with a tire that's under-inflated 5 or 10 psi. Don't do that. You can melt a hundred dollars worth of rubber in an hour or two.

The other is an improperly adjusted and under-lubricated chain. The chain will get hot, and some of the links will bind, and the chain will have tight spots and loose spots. As the power goes from the engine to the tire this irregularity will stress and melt your rear tire and sometimes you won't know the cause and you won't know to check out the chain. Keep your chain oiled and happy and on the loose side of the recommended tension specification.

How small? The ones I'm finding on the internet all have their own internal batteries and look to be about 2 lb / $50. They are handy USB battery backups, and I'll probably buy one, but if you have one that is lighter weight and skips the internal battery, I'd like to know the brand and model. There are less expensive and lighter internal battery ones, but the reviews don't make them look reliable.

I'm considering this one unless someone has something better: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09N74R7P...colid=ZQ9TKRSFS4FO&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

CyclePump
The pump, plug kit, and 3 different wiring harness's are in the bag.

20220429_184806.jpg

20220429_184911.jpg

20220429_184856.jpg

20220429_184932.jpg

This so the one I have. Couldn't find it on amazon.com 10000mah strong enough to fill all my cars tires and even boost my tractor when it's dead. Had it for around a year and it's been solid performer for me. The psi readout is off by 1psi but you should be using a separate high quality air gauge anyway.

This so the one I have. Couldn't find it on amazon.com 10000mah strong enough to fill all my cars tires and even boost my tractor when it's dead. Had it for around a year and it's been solid performer for me. The psi readout is off by 1psi but you should be using a separate high quality air gauge anyway.

3lbs, $166, but could also jump start your bike. Thank you for that.

Back