Tinting or painting wind screen

Bigpopa64

Registered
Has anyone ever painted or tinted a wind screen, I want the MRA VarioTouringScreen it comes in clear or grey smoke? So I want a black one I asked MRA to custom make me a black one in so many words no. It was one guy on the forum can't remember his name right now he had a red busa with a all black MRA VarioTouringScreen on his red busa, I tried contacting him no answer I don't think he is on the forum anymore so can I have a tint shop tint it without the sun damaging the wind screen has anyone done this or painted it feedback please thanks

Has anyone ever painted or tinted a wind screen, I want the MRA VarioTouringScreen it comes in clear or grey smoke? So I want a black one I asked MRA to custom make me a black one in so many words no. It was one guy on the forum can't remember his name right now he had a red busa with a all black MRA VarioTouringScreen on his red busa, I tried contacting him no answer I don't think he is on the forum anymore so can I have a tint shop tint it without the sun damaging the wind screen has anyone done this or painted it feedback please thanks

Not on the Busa, but had black painted screes on my son and my Magna. Looked and help up to the sun great.
42F7B5D0-E423-4427-9DA2-A6109C9D5890.jpeg

The guy with the tinted MRA VarioTouringScreen is Redbusarider anyone have contact with him wanted information on his wind screen please to see if its actually a MRA VarioTouringScreen thanks

I've painted the inside of windshields for other people's bikes.
If you're decent with a rattle can, it's no big deal, and looks good.
For tint, lol. I can tint windows. But you've gotta be Reeeeally good with a heat gun to tint a bike shield, that's small, tight curves that could be a real pain in the ass.
I was gonna try it years ago for someone, but he decided to paint it...thank goodness.
I'de try it, but really don't want the hassle, and I like and need a clear shield I can see through anyway.
Practice painting your stock shield, then buy and paint the one you want, it's not a hard job.
Good luck with it.

The guy with the tinted MRA VarioTouringScreen is Redbusarider anyone have contact with him wanted information on his wind screen please to see if its actually a MRA VarioTouringScreen thanks
I’ve done the plastid on the underside trick. Redbusarider is still active on the forum, but I know right now he doesn’t have unlimited internet acces where he is at, so he’ll reply when he sees your PM. For the record, he doesn’t have a vario, he has a zero gravity combined with some deflector shield. Ive seen his bike in person several times.

I’ve done the plastid on the underside trick. Redbusarider is still active on the forum, but I know right now he doesn’t have unlimited internet acces where he is at, so he’ll reply when he sees your PM. For the record, he doesn’t have a vario, he has a zero gravity combined with some deflector shield. Ive seen his bike in person several times.

Oh okay i like his set up looks Sharp looking to do the same if possible thanks

Back