Time warp?

lurk.gif
1979 Charlotte NC, to funny guys
super.gif

for me it was 1978 in Bryn Mawr, PA.... Right down the street from the Main Point...

1987-1990 Wichita Kansas... almost every weekend
smile.gif

I've lost count how many times I've seen it. Couple hundred?

(MC MUSTANG @ Mar. 24 2007,13:44)
(LadyHawk @ Mar. 24 2007,10:09) So let's do the time warp
AGAIN......[/url]
You had to do it - didn't you...  
firedevil.gif

I used to got to the midnight "shows" in Newport Beach before I got married... lots of fun!
AAAssjani.gif
  .. and I was just trying to point out that it said only 3 registered users and 14 threads.... like it warped back to the birth of the org~
laugh.gif

To experience this flik in the theatre with all the extras that go on during the show was priceless! It's just not the same to see it any other way~ Once was enough for me though... I felt so outta place in there!
Gotta love Riff and Magenta though... and Tim Curry as Frankenfurter! To see him go from that charactor to Pennywise the Clown in IT was mindblowing in itself!  
laugh.gif

"Hey! One of you guys know how to Madison?"
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
After my daughter saw the "Time Warp" she was asking me about the movie. Rather than try to explain - I put the DVD in for her. Now a whole new generation will be warping... I thought I had the soundtrack too - turns out I do..... On vinyl!

(LCB @ Mar. 24 2007,20:17) ... I thought I had the soundtrack too - turns out I do..... On vinyl!
Becareful... you're starting to show your age now!
tounge.gif

I was just tellin LadyHawk, the other day, how the younger generations in here prolly don't even know the "Time Warp" anymore.. and then you gotta go and bring up vinyl ! What the heck is that???  
laugh.gif

Hey, it's not the years... It's the mileage! I've got no problem with my age or anyone else's so point and laugh all you want. I've got 4 crates full of vinyl I can't seem to part with. And, you should see my concert t-shirt collection!

Lady H, thanks for the link, I haven't done the Time Warp in ages, and I didn't miss a line. MC, Newport Beach ?, I'm from HB, and we used to run down to Westminster and PCH in Long Beach every Friday night for my Junior and Senior years. Toast, water bottles, ketchup, mustard, you name it, we brought it.

Back in the day
rock.gif
?........is that what I've become
rock.gif
. Darn it, I promised myself I'd never get into the "back in the day" stuff.......oh well, "Let's do the time warp agaiiiin !!!!".
super.gif

rock.gif

Back