Time to test a TIRE THEORY + Baby gots sum nu shoes....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
The 09 needed some new skins. The old tires were so tired and greasy they had Ol' Rubb sliding all over the road. Front and back. Real scary on my one day old machine.

So I grabbed some Q3's for a great price and slung them on today.

Everybody always seems to go up a size...for looks.

Well if there is any truth to the theory that a smaller tire will roll over faster and be a bit more flickable...we shall soon find out.

I dropped a size to a 180. (rear) Stayed stock up front.

It is Friday night and every ding dong and super squid will be out tonight.

Lets see if anybody wants to play with the old geezer and his way too heavy Busa.

I am headed off for some twisties to scuf these babies in...then...

I'm gonna go look for some street fights. :laugh:

Party on People.

RSD.

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

i'd like to hear how well you like them. i read up on them yesterday while i was on the hopper and they said Dunlop added a carbon fiber lining to them. i'm going to need a new rear before i hit the track next month and i have been debating on going with the 3 from the 2's. love that garage by the way! :thumbsup:

i'd like to hear how well you like them. i read up on them yesterday while i was on the hopper and they said Dunlop added a carbon fiber lining to them. i'm going to need a new rear before i hit the track next month and i have been debating on going with the 3 from the 2's. love that garage by the way! :thumbsup:

They seem quite sticky so far.Seem to warm up as fast as anything else. Real test will be this afternoon,I will get them to them close to the edge.

RSD.

Back