Time to STOP!!!

Warchild

Banned
I scored this gorgeous bit of kit from HPC late last year, and life events have conspired to prevent me from getting around to installing it to just recently.

Still have to bleed the Brembro unit, connect up the brake light switch and find proper hose clamps, but I am about as excited as can be to get this hardware installed!

install1.JPG

install2.JPG

install3.JPG

Can't wait to try this baby out!!! :cool:

Good brakes are nice ... What is that other thing on your dash with + - on it?

- Kent

Good brakes are nice ... What is that other thing on your dash with + - on it?

- Kent
That is the "Pro-Oiler" an Automatic Electronic Chain Oiler.

Looks good!!

What kind of key are you using....Looks very different.

??? Perhaps you are looking at the RAM Ball-Mount? The original Suzuki key is in the ignition, nothing new there, so I am guessing you are looking at the Ball Mount opposite the key. That's where my ancient GPS resides in a cockpit that is getting a touch crowded:

cockpit.jpg

A ==> Heat-Troller, located immediately adjacent the non-throttle hand for quick easy fine-tuning of the Warm-N-Safe heated liner.
B ==> Pro-Oiler control module. This is what allows Endurance Riding on chain-drive motorcycles without a centerstand. The oil reservoir is fairly large (400ml) and is good for 3000-4000 miles between fill-ups.
C ==> GPSIII+, a fairly dated GPS - now 10 years old - that still works for my needs.
D ==> Valentine One Remote Display. 'Nuff said.
E ==> Datel Voltmeter, needed more than ever with the Busa's paltry 400-watt stator. HOWEVER, now that the flat surface of the OEM brake reservoir is gone, I have had to re-locate the Datel over to the clutch reservoir, next to 'A', the Heat Troller.

Okay, I dunno what's the deal here... did Suzuki change up the way the key looks since last year? That's just the stock key that came with the bike... :dunno:

'99-'07 used a key with a different style head :whistle:

If the V1 remote display is mounted there where did you mount your V1? This V1 owner would like to know. :)

I have my remote display there, as well, and have the unit velcro'd to my tank bag (which I take everywhere, as it houses my chatterbox, as well, and the recording device for the MotoComm camera). Jump on, plug in, and take off...

Never leave home without it! :beerchug:

I have my remote display there, as well, and have the unit velcro'd to my tank bag (which I take everywhere, as it houses my chatterbox, as well, and the recording device for the MotoComm camera). Jump on, plug in, and take off...

Never leave home without it! :beerchug:
Good idea, thanks!:thumbsup:

If the V1 remote display is mounted there where did you mount your V1? This V1 owner would like to know. :)
The upper compartment of the tankbag has been the home of the V1 main unit for over 30,000 miles, but I have finally grown weary of the need to "disconnect" the V1 power lead in the tankbag every time I refueled.

So now the V1 resides in a different area of the bike. :beerchug:

Back