Time to set the record straight...

IMG_20130721_115451.jpg

Whats Hockey? Is that a Canadian thing? I can imagine a bunch of grown men chasing a little black flat thing around an oval for hours on end and that makes me think hockey. Thats not what your talking aboot right? It cant be something that needs either arctic outside temperatures or a ton of energy to keep it cold enough to freeze a inside arena. If hockey is what i think it is is should be banned by the UN's climate change committee for using too much refrigerant.

...and on that topic, Australians don't all ride kangaroos and throw boomerangs around!

Whats Hockey? Is that a Canadian thing? I can imagine a bunch of grown men chasing a little black flat thing around an oval for hours on end and that makes me think hockey. Thats not what your talking aboot right? It cant be something that needs either arctic outside temperatures or a ton of energy to keep it cold enough to freeze a inside arena. If hockey is what i think it is is should be banned by the UN's climate change committee for using too much refrigerant.

I played hockey as a kid growing up in Minnesota... its big in that part of the country. Even though I wasn't a real fast runner I could skate good enough to piss off high school varsity players that would show up at the sand lot rink where I played. The cool thing about hockey is the speed of the game plus you get to knock people on their ass. :laugh:

Climate change ? fraud... pure fraud... anything Al Gore supports is designed to impoverish America.

Back