Time to say Goodbye

Wrath

Donating Member
Registered
Well, Shortly after having to put my other dog to sleep I must again make the hard desision. My dog Snoopy will be laid to rest this afternoon. He suffered a herniated disk awhile back and now has gotten much worse. He pretty much can't move and has lost his appeitite. He was a really great dog & brought us much joy.

step_away.jpg

Am so sorry to hear that. I know this is going to be tough on all of you, especially your son and daughter.

I dearly love my pets and know how painful it is to loose one of them. My sincere condolences.

Dona

I'm so sorry. But it's better that he isn't in pain. He looks like a great dog.

im sorry man i know the feeling to put one dog down a while back and now my other dog is close to shes 17 years old
sad.gif
hang in there brother

Sorry to hear my friend!! That is VERY HARD!!! I had to put my Miniature Pincher down last summer. He was 15 years old and had joint, spine problems, and alot of others. Not easy at all to do!! I will be thinking about you today!! Sorry again buddy!! Hang in there! Remember you are doing whats best for him, that makes you a good owner and friend to him!!
beerchug.gif

i really hate that you are going threw this. i think most of us know the feelings your having. i am sorry that you have to do this.

sad.gif
sad.gif

It's the toughest but most humane thing we can do to help our pets...always tough. I'm so sorry
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sorry to hear about that. I know that's got to be hard. If it's for the best then your doing the right thing.

Back