Time to move up

bowdown.gif

Why would/should there be any gear comments? She's in a jacket, helmet, gloves... and jeans. She's more geared up than the average Harley rider! Or me... and probably many of us, here, for simple rides around the block.

And I think she should get the F4. It looks better on her.... or she looks better on it.... take your pick.

my wife has a 05 sv650 its a good bike for a beginer but if you already have experience go with the f4i she will get board with the sv well my wife has any way and you will have to get rid of the hugger if you lower the back( heres a pic of my better half )

IMGP2242.JPG

The SV has a nice V-Twin Growl. I owned an 03 SV1000S before trading it in for the Busa. I loved the bike, made decent power, comfortable, fairly light and flickable just got bored and wanted an inline. I would go for the SV personally. Believe it or not you could probably still get leftover 03's brand new for 5999 out the door. It was the first year of the new S model and dealers had a hard time selling it. I would look for a 1000 because its got enough power to grow into but she doesnt have to use it until shes comfortable. The throttle is real smooth and since there is no powerband kick like an inline its pretty safe. If my wife would have agreed i would have kept mine and gotten the Busa, just to mix it up whenever i wanted to...

The SV is alout more of a calmer bike.. not as fast[/Quote]

I had to laugh when I saw this. If your SV650 isn't "fast" its not the bike. I've been smoked at the track by them
mad.gif

In qualified hands its a demon.

(newmill @ Oct. 15 2006,20:05) I had to laugh when I saw this. If your SV650 isn't "fast" its not the bike. I've been smoked at the track by them  
mad.gif

In qualified hands its a demon.
what are you riding a moped cause they wont touch a busa (maybe in the twisties) but on a strait away they would need a turbo, nos and a busa pulling them to win
jump9.gif

My Wife rides an F4i - she is 5'3" - we lowered it 2".
She put over 10k miles on it last year & more this year.
Definately do the Honda over the SV.

Lisa___Galveston.jpg

Back