Time to check in everyone...

working, not on the road as much as I would like but going good.

georgiabusa_05 said:
Working, getting ready for grandchild, and another little surprise that I will let out of the bag on Thursday. :D

Your first grandkid??? Oh BROTHER are you in for a treat:thumbsup: Congrats Sir:beerchug:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Still looking for work and waiting for decent weather:please::please::please:. This year has been pretty rough for good riding weather.

How is your wife doing Cap?

BUSA CRUSEN said:
Still looking for work and waiting for decent weather:please::please::please:. This year has been pretty rough for good riding weather.

How is your wife doing Cap?

Hey I think I heard my company may be hiring up in WA. Not sure where at but if you want I can check on it.

Counting down the days til get out of this stupid sandbox for a little bit.... 10 DAYS BBBAAAABBBBYYYYYY !!!!!!!!! Then I will be seeing how many miles I can put on the busa before I have to come back... and spending some time with the wife somewhere in there to of course...:whistle:

Yea Cap... How is the wifey doing??? Good I hope.

working on the bike about to start powdercoating everything and have to get it back together for my dyno appointment at schnits in 16 days taking care of grandma and looking into homes for her and had my second phone intereview with a dream job today waiting to see if this pans out if it does ill be relocating to warmer climate

Nothing new here, still no job, but looking!
Missed Laconia Bike week, no funds, and i live in the state!

How is Kristy doing after the accident?

Working lots of Hours. Little time to Ride. Missing the BUSA :down:

"Selling my Busa" Big Freakin Mistake :banghead:

Working and riding the Busa to work. Having been in my house for 8 months I am still a the gathering necessary tools for home ownership.

Just been to see the In-laws, who are on holiday here.
Sat on beach, then came home and had cheese on toast.

Same old thing Long work days..short time riding. All in All life is a Blessing. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Back