time slip from memphis

dragonbusa

Registered
I'm in the right lane, this guy on a gsxr1000 came around me. he looked like he might have wieghted 130lbs if his leathers were wet and his gut was full of banana's! I had him by 5-6 bikes by 60ft. he came by me at about the 1/8. seamed like the bike was'nt pulling on the big end. :banghead:

My bad here's the time slip

Time slip 9.92.jpg

I'd say his weight advantage defiantly played a role, its not easy to get a 1k to go that fast in the 1/4 mile without power adders....142 mph through the trap is a very good run, for even the busa

yea thats what i thought, i think he was spraying. on reaction time they hit me with a pro tree. was'nt exspecting that.

yea thats what i thought, i think he was spraying. on reaction time they hit me with a pro tree. was'nt exspecting that.

:rofl:

That bike is probably 100% stock! If he was spraying his MPH would be in the 150's+. Looks like you just need more seat time but the weight difference makes a BIG difference... :laugh:

:rofl:

That bike is probably 100% stock! If he was spraying his MPH would be in the 150's+. Looks like you just need more seat time but the weight difference makes a BIG difference... :laugh:

Agreed. That's about right for a stock thou with a decent rider.

Back