time for my first maintenance

Rongotti

Registered
I hit 600 miles today on the Diavel, time to take her in for a service. They said it is going to run me $260 not too bad lol. Awesome day today for riding in Florida.

ForumRunner_20120826_010711.png

ForumRunner_20120826_010711.png

Not bad at all! Plus, Ducati lengthened the time between services as well. Any mods planned?

$260 first service = A hurried oil change, lube the chain, and if it's a slow day, check the tire pressure. Yeah, that's a really good deal..:laugh:

my friend just took his Diavel in last week for first service, $350 w/o oil change. that was another $100. he works for USA Tools and thought he would get some kinda break since their techs have account with him..... hahahahaha.

Not bad at all! Plus, Ducati lengthened the time between services as well. Any mods planned?

Yea the service schedules are a lot better than they used to be. I am thinking about the full Termi exhaust for it, $3,000 is hard to swallow though lol I definitely want an HID, the stock headlight is not very impressive. It is a dream to ride though, and I am getting stopped daily to tell me how nice it looks or to ask what it is :-)

Back