Time for members to check in.... One two three, go!

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Okay so there are a lot of members lurking around out there... I see you post every so often, I get a PM from a few... I have completely lost touch with a lot of you... Let's make this our end of year check in, in one line... maybe two tell us you are okay.... How many people can we get to post here?

Cap is doing well, working, family is good, life is treating me good too. Missing my friends and not getting to ride alot.....

cap

I'm here......and ok I think. ??? Actually just back in from a nice christmas eve ride. Little cool but still nice, and only seen one other bike out riding the whole 4 hrs I was out. Sissies....:laugh:

Still alive an kicking, some say anyday above ground is a good day, question the truth in those words often this year but still trying to give the benefit of the doubt.

Have a Merry Christmas :beerchug:

I am spending Christmas with family.
I was supposed to work but Santa came early and told me I was bad so he left me a kidney stone. Me thinks I would have rather had the lump of coal.

Sliver lining is Christmas with my family.

tapatalk - on my HTC ERIS rooted with cyanogen mod 7

I'm new hew and don't post alot but unlike to keep myself busy and am currently looking for work in a custom tire shop in a few states where it's warm, it's time for a change, too much bad memories and backstabbing friends here

All is well here:thumbsup: as we are ahead of you guys the Jolly Fat Man has delivered:cheerleader: and we have opened our gifts and as a special treat to our family we will be eating out for the first time at a hotel in the city with the full Christmas feast with the Aussie twist of a full seafood buffet :thumbsup: Merry Christmas to all:beerchug:

I've only been here a few months (and have only had my Busa for a few months) .I'm prepping my Busa for an Extended Road Trip and I'd be lost without the wealth of Info here, both from old posts and the help of ORG. members who reply with help, to my Posts. MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!

Here in Enid. Still working for the Enid Fire Dept. and laying carpet on my days off. Riding when i can. Had 1 misshap when the busa fell over :banghead: Kickstand mod soon! Very blessed to have my family still here, and hope to be adding a new member soon! Have to figure out how that all works :whistle:

Hope to get some serious practice in at the drag strip. Just a road trip to go anywhere. Tulsa is shutting down. Either Ark City or Thunder Valley. Really want to get my 60' down. Learnign all i can and picking up a few laughs along the way. I really enjoy the .org

Merry Christmas to you all and ride safe and enjoy your family.

I'm here. Never posted much, but traded my Busa for a FZ1 a couple years ago. Got another Busa in October to keep the Yamaha company in the garage.

Still alive and kicking. Planning on doing more bike trips/track days in the coming year than I was able to in 2011. Hope to see alot of you along the way.

Working 7 days a week and buying parts for the busa. Hope to slow down come next year.

I am still hanging around here when time permits. Hoping that next year work and family duties will permit more riding. Looking forward to the Cleveland IMS Show in Jan and possibly a trip to Florida to get some Feb or March riding in.
Everyone have a good Christmas and better New Year.

I'm still here, and doing quite well. Working a LOT, and looking forward to the coming spring. Bike is fixed, ready to ride again. Haven't had a lot to say as I haven't been riding much for over a year now. But I'm sure I'll be much more vocal here in about 3 months. MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!:thumbsup:

Back