Time for another mod!

(omslaw @ Aug. 22 2007,10:41) I installed mine a few weeks ago

What - no pics??  
poke.gif

tounge.gif

and noticed than TQ had slipped on all the bolts - expansion/shrinakge with heat - so you may want to check them periodically[/Quote]

Which bolts?  All of them or just the external ones?[/Quote]
I know, I have been aweful about pics -

Check the TQ on the outer bolts.

Kill!

(omslaw @ Aug. 22 2007,05:24)
(BusaBret @ Aug. 22 2007,07:18) Looks good!
beerchug.gif

Quick question and excuse my ignorance but is there a function for these other than looks? Looks alone is enough reason for it though!
Thanks!

Yes, the cover is MUCH stronger than the stock one.  The Woodcraft cover is machined out of solid billet.  The colored slider is replaceable.

If one were to go down on the left side, the stock cover is usually toast; it cracks/breaks and oil leaks out - no chance of riding after that.

With the Woodcraft cover, it will likely survive and possibly only the slider will need replacing!   I know of a couple of people who dropped their Busa on the left side and cracked the stock cover - wouldn't happen with the Woodcraft cover.  
cool.gif
They look like this, I could push my finger through the bottom.

cover.JPG

(VaBusa @ Aug. 22 2007,06:08)
(omslaw @ Aug. 22 2007,09:05)
(VaBusa @ Aug. 22 2007,07:45) Looks great Omar  
bowdown.gif

So, what do the signs in the background say?  I can't read 'em...
(ugh - when I resized the crappy camera phone pic...it got more crappy)

RESERVED
MOTORCYCLES

biggrin.gif
cool.gif
 I was thinking you had some special signs made up saying "Omar is da man"  
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
What ?........"Omar's NOT the MAN
rock.gif
".............
super.gif

BTW "Likey The Bagster !!!!"
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Looks really good on there Omar. You guys got me parinoid now. Guess I need to take mine back off and check the bolts inside. Need to exchange the slider anyway. Wonder if anyone else has the problem of the slider fading?

(turbojonn @ Aug. 23 2007,10:11) Wow Gunny, how did you fair in that spill?! How was the rest of the bike?
Broke my rib and tore out the left side exhaust. Frame sliders saved the rest of the bike and NJ hooked me up with a mid pipe
super.gif

Good thing Vman had the forsight to throw a spare cover in for the BASH.

post-64-81533-IMG_0309__Medium_.jpg

Sorry for the thread jack, but something went wrong and the previous post posted up like 3 times... so more pictures to come...

Back