time for a new undertail

I have a same problem too...ppl said they can't see my turn sigs...when the day light...I was looking to the same thing...not trying to jacking your thread...hope you understand...

My_Baby_1007__Small_.jpg

I think it all depends on the direction of the sun... because I've stood back 100yds or so and looked at my lights in the daytime... and I could see them on.

Let me pile on!
Hot Bodies undertails suck! Especially on a red bike. I'm between going back to stock,
firedevil.gif
and Clear Alternatives. Getting rear ended by a cage, is not worth while trade off.

Yeah, +1 on the hotbodies. I was so exited to get mine on. I finally did and two days later my wife (soon to be) was following me and almost ran into me cause she couldn;t see the lights. Her running into me might have put a damper on our wedding plans. I usually just tap my brakes when slowing down......I think that helps.

Topgun puts out a nice product, I started with the stock LED bulbs and Clear lenses, Glowed a soft Pink, not nearly bright enough to anywhere near safe!!!

Immediately switched to Red 24 LED Bulbs and the Red Lenses, Much Much Brighter!!!!

Have ablast making a choice on the new Tail, Lots of cool choices. Check out the post below, and the Pashnit site.

HEY!! PAN Has a HIGHER RATING than Me!!!!! Somebody HELP me out!!!

I've got a UFO tail on the way. I'll post a report and some pics as soon as I get it on there.

(dtshortt @ Oct. 27 2006,14:54) I like my CA. Nice and bright even with smoke lens
How much was your undertail ? Is that the stock taillight lense used with your undertail??? (other than the CA intergated).I like the looks of that,,,, Very Nice!

Check this thread I started when I put the thing on. Clear alternatives assembly with a smoke lens and the undertail ordered seperate intended to be used with stock light assembly. Hope this helps if you interested.

Hey guys! ALL those undertails stink for visibility on the turn signals...................................................................................
...............................y'all bought those for looks, not function. The blinkers r not big enough or far enough away from the tailight to be seen peripherally.
Lamb has seen enough of these and almost ran into enough of these ( see charlesbusa here) to have an opinion.
rant.gif

Back