Time for a Dyno Shoot-Out ?

Kiwi Rider

Registered
Here's an idea I've been chewin' on ever since c10 dynoed RamJam, with stunning results I must say.
It would be really cool if everyone that comes here regularly would get their Busa dynoed, then post up the results, either a vid as Bryan did, or photos and a pic of the sheet.
What say ye?
Hey, it's not a competition I'm suggesting . . just a comparison of all our bikes and the mods that contribute to the HP outcome.
I'm into it, I've been meaning to get my bike back to the local Dyno-Jet dyno and get it tuned for the stage 1 cams I fitted 5000kms ago.
This would be the motivation I need to get my A into gear and get it done !

It'll be fun, but useless as a comparison. You'd need same dyno, back to back runs with different bikes to compare anything meaningfully. But, it'll be fun to see who posts what...
That's the aim of it man, FUN!!
I'm just wanting to create something we can all be a part of, and a 'present your Dyno results!' will be a lot of fun and motivational too.
We don't need to be competitive about it, it's just cool to see the differences and the achievement for each individual member that takes part.
I realize different dynos produce differing results, but who cares?
I for one just want to tune my bike to it's potential . . . . a good goal it is.

Mine was done by the previous owner, I have videos of it on the dyno but no sheet and the nearest tuner is 2 hrs away...

Doesn't matter if people do or don't post up , we all know the readings are all going to differ , now especially on different types of Dyno .
But , it will be good pinch of salt overview of some interesting Busa in our huge family , if you favorite bike owners get to post up at some stage , be great to have a loose base knowledge guide of their machine .

Back