Tiger Racing T-Shirts Are Back in Black

2fast4u2c

Site Sponsor
Registered
Get your Tiger Racing T-Shirt, Now in Black. Great for the shop!

Tiger Racing: T-Shirt Collection

Just $10.00

tiger-t-front-blk_200.jpg
tiger-t-back-blk_200.jpg

Just in time for Christmas!

Last edited:
Thanks for being the first. Since you stepped up to the plate first, I also threw in a white T-shirt, a kickstand pad and some stickers. Thanks again for being the first.

Guy

They will shrink the first time they are washed. They are 100% cotton and very nice T's

Guy

thanks for supporting the .org and everything you've done around here for the members :beerchug:

I'll order a couple when I get home to my computer. I wish I would have seen the shirts on your site last week when I ordered my undertail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for supporting the .org and everything you've done around here for the members :beerchug:

The .org is our home and it's memebrs our brothers and sisters. Of course, brothers and sisters do fight now and then don't they. Lol

guy

The .org is our home and it's memebrs our brothers and sisters. Of course, brothers and sisters do fight now and then don't they. Lol

guy

oh yeah but we would stand up for each other in a minute if an outsider tried to pick on any of us :laugh: just like any dysfunctional family :thumbsup:

Mine are going to show up today or at least that's what the ups site says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back