Tiger chases motorcycle...

Dam! I worry about bears around here. Hit one of those things and you are toast!
I had never been close to a bear in person, until I went on a road trip and decided to go through Shenandoah National Park in VA. One jumped out of the woods and I had to slam on the brakes and let him do his thing and get back off the road whenever it felt like it. They look waayyy bigger in person. It freaked me out and Left me with no desire to go hiking or camping up there. I’ll stay on the road and watch from a distance. Lol!

I had never been close to a bear in person, until I went on a road trip and decided to go through Shenandoah National Park in VA. One jumped out of the woods and I had to slam on the brakes and let him do his thing and get back off the road whenever it felt like it. They look waayyy bigger in person. It freaked me out and Left me with no desire to go hiking or camping up there. I’ll stay on the road and watch from a distance. Lol!
Yeah the cubs are cute and will come up to you to play or take food. But that means you are about to die because mama bear don't play that. If you see cubs alone, get the heck out of there because a very upset mama bear will come looking for them!

Back