TiForce

Droopy89

Registered
Heard plenty of stories about them lately. Just needing 1 carbon muffler from them. But they will not answer emails. Anyone have any leads?

Heard plenty of stories about them lately. Just needing 1 carbon muffler from them. But they will not answer emails. Anyone have any leads?

I haven't heard anything for sure about them since before the Japanese earthquake and tsunami in 2011. They made great pipes though... I loved mine.

They are out of business. I was looking for part for my 4:2:1:2 pipe and ended up having to build them.
Check around from some of their old distributors and see if they have anything laying around.
You may have to get silencers from someone else and make them fit.
Too bad they are gone, their pipes were reasonably priced, beautifully welded, fit great and in my case worth about 14hp over stock.

Thats a bummer. Was just wanting a single muffler from them, or someone local to East TN that can eliminate a leg on the x-pipe on mine so I can just run single out. Mines like yours I believe, Full Ti. 4-2-1-2

Ebay....:whistle:

That's the only place your probably gonna be able 2 find anything Ti-Force these days. There and maybe Psychobike

Per one of the guys at Orient, no spare mufflers and have no spare parts. But could sell me a whole new exhaust less mufflers for $900..

Update guys. Instead of wasting tons of time and effort trying to find a single muffler, found a guy local to re work my x-pipe into a y-pipe. Just gonna make it single out right side exit

Back