Tiforce exhausts...hard to find?

Bzdaname

Registered
Long time lurker...first time poster. Bought my first busa in '04 brand new...rode it for a couple years...had a kid....you know the story. Just purchased a brand new 'busa and am desperately seeking a Tiforce full exhaust with the dual carbon canisters. I can seem to only find the 4-2-1 setups. Can someone PLEASE direct me further?

Thanks!

I was lookin for the same TiForce exhaust for my Gen II. They are about as rare a $100 in my wallet. I heard the TiForce factory was devasted by th tsunami/earthquake disaster which shut them down. Don't know if it is true or not. Orient Express used to sell a lot of TiForce pipes, when i called them they told me the dual carbon fiber can exhaust is no longer made. I am going to install a Yoshimura R77 dual slip-on setup with carbon fiber cans once my family stops wasting the little bit of money I earn.

I have a TiForce single exhaust on my Gen 1 Busa, very nice, great quality.

• Haha
Reactions: Zee
Yeah I'm running a 4-2-1 Ti-Force exhaust on my busa as well and love it!! They are pretty rare and hard 2 come bye. I would suggest looking on Ebay. That's where I found mine, brand new still in the box never installed. For whatever reasons the guy never put it on and had a no reserve auction on it. I snuck a last minute bid in and grabbed mine for Hundreds of dollars less than retail :whistle:

You won't find any 4:2:1:2 system new for a Gen II. I got a used one a while back on fleabay. TiForce is out of business. Orient Express has some leftover 4:2:1 systems left. The problem is you are on your own as far as parts etc. I do like my pipe though. Made 15 HP over my "stock" system that had gutted cats and glass packed mufflers.

Killn' me! Well I guess the three runners up for dual carbon canister full systems are the akrapovic which I like...the yosh which doesn't do much for me and the two brothers m2s which I really like how they did their canisters but I'm not sold on their performance. ..opinions?

Yeah if I was 2 go dual exhaust it would be HMF dual high mount exhaust with the carbon canisters. The Brocks CT full titanium exhaust is super trick but I would get the 4-2-1 version which is a Whole Lotta $$$. 2brothers sounds good but you ain't getting much out of them performance wise

I had the full dual cf Akropovic on my gen2.
Sounded and performed very well.
Quality, fit and finish were excellent.
It's the header(obviously), an X pipe(as opposed to an H pipe), and the 2 midpipes and mufflers.
Also has removable baffles in tips of mufflers.
MotoMummy usually has the cheapest price.

Seems like I just saw a set somewhere. :whistle:

RIMG0003.jpg

RIMG0024.jpg

Ive run a decent amount of exhaust systems with my Hayabusa's. The TiForce IMO sounds the best.

Yeah if I was 2 go dual exhaust it would be HMF dual high mount exhaust with the carbon canisters. The Brocks CT full titanium exhaust is super trick but I would get the 4-2-1 version which is a Whole Lotta $$$. 2brothers sounds good but you ain't getting much out of them performance wise

He has a gen2, the HMF dual high mounts won't work.

There's always the Vance&Hines ss universal H pipe header. Works with ANY mufflers, including stock.
Usually around $379, $399.

I only have the el cheapo yoshi dual slip ons on mine i think they are the R33 the stainless ones sounds awsome and a bit more zip to through the rev range the tri oval must sound something else :thumbsup:

Sooooo according to motomummy, akrapovic has discontinued their 4-2-2 full exhaust systems??? Can anyone confirm? Could I also have the proper pronunciation for akrapovic just to make sure I'm not the one sounding like a jackass when I talk to these retailers.

Sooooo according to motomummy, akrapovic has discontinued their 4-2-2 full exhaust systems??? Can anyone confirm? Could I also have the proper pronunciation for akrapovic just to make sure I'm not the one sounding like a jackass when I talk to these retailers.

Akrapovic = Ah crop oh vitch

Back