Tiforce exhaust info please.

If the Ti Force 4 into 1 pipe has a billet hanger on the right side, it is a Sumo pipe. The Sumo pipe was their "big tube" header version, and it came up higher on the right side, closer to the tail. Close enough so that it could not be attached to the passenger peg mount. On the other hand, if your Ti Force attaches to the stock passenger mount, you have the original, regular version. Both are better than anything out there today, IMHO.

Both are better than anything out there today, IMHO.
85897D62-92EA-4ED6-8684-34C1B7BEAC2E.jpeg

8AD60DCC-03CA-44CC-A725-9DB8E0D64788.jpeg

Nothing sounds or looks as good IMO! I’ve had several guys offer me $$$ for mine. Couldn’t do it.... just knowing that they aren’t made anymore and it’s rare that you come across 1 for sale. I still remember when I dropped my Busa off @ Knecum’s to get my motorwork done he asked where the hell I found a Ti-Force @!?!? :firing:

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded to this post, especially Frank at Powerhouse. I gave him a ring and he answered all my questions and even tried to locate a name tag for the Tiforce exhaust I just received in the mail. That brings me to the next person I'd like to thank John Springer he had the ad with this Titanium zTiforce exhaust that I've wanted for a long time. John also took a good deal of his time talking with me sending me pictures and information he had. As soon as I paid for the exhaust John sent it to me packed very well as not to damage the pipes and to make sure the postal service didn't damage it in anyway. We all know the postal service is all so careful with our packages right!:lol: thanks again to all who responded and to John for selling me this damn near flawless Titanium Tiforce exhaust system. I can't wait to get it on my Hayabusa!

Back