TiForce 4-2-1-2 (yeah, another exhaust thread)

ArmyBusa08

Registered
I ordered my TiForce 4-2-1-2 last night and it will be in the mail soon. I ordered it from HPC, and I have to say the customer assistance was outstanding, and as far as I know I got a good price. The carbon fiber system is backordered right now, but I was told it will be in the mail in about seven weeks... as long as it beats me home I'm satisfied (so it's still got about 6 months to get there). Big shout out to HPC and Greg for the help and assistance. Now I really really can't wait to get home... a new bike and a new exhaust to install!!! Three questions for the masses... Should I get the bike dyno tuned after installing the exhaust? Should I install a freer flowing air filter with the pipes? And how in the heck do I donate to the board? I've looked everywhere and I can't find it! Thanks everyone!!

-Dustin

1 & 2. Yes, but the verdict isn't out yet on just which systems benefit most from a tune or which air cleaner provides the most bang for the buck..
3. Quote from Capt
"The site is doing well right now on finances.... We have some great advertising going on the site and the sponsors are paying the bills. I have received several email in the past months from folks wanting to donate... I took a long time for us to take money from members and I hated every minute of it, as soon as we were able to find other funding sources we turned the donations link off. If you just can't stand it and you want to give something then I recommend that you go to and buy a shirt... I own that website too and the money from that site pays for this site too..... If you dont need a shirt then the next best thing is to have you invest your money into a member that has a need. We pride ourselves on the mature nature of the site and when someone needs a little help you can send a part or a couple of bucks.. Just wait a need will arise and when you see it you can help them out too....."

First off let me say, get home safe, and thanks.

I put this same system on my bike. Had it dynoed and the A/F checked. The numbers were real strong and a/f was good.

At the moment I have a PCIII with a zero map and I just installed an after market air cleaner (DNA).

I would say put the pipes on and enjoy. If I find out the filter made any improvement on the Dyno, I'll post up.
For now I am just waiting to see what the tuners learn as more people start experimenting..

Enjoy

Excellent choice on the system. You are part of a growing group with 4-2-1-2 Ti-Force system. Your system will be here way sooner than (7) weeks shipping directly to your door from Ti-Force Japan. You will love the system, power, quality, uniqueness and great looks. I have sold almost every system that has come into the US thus far. Hope get some more moving. Really want to get the 4-2-1-2 on the dyno here to see what gives. Wife said if our tax return is good I can get my own 2008 so I can test and play everyday looking for more info about the bike for my customers.
thumb_up.gif

Stay Safe !!!!!
guns.gif

Back