Tiffany Blue Pearl Dipped Hayabusa

InfiniteReality

Registered
These dipping threads are getting pretty repetitive, but here I go.... Dip #7 and went a different direction with color choice.....towards the feminine side? I keep telling myself it's in the spirit of Easter, but either way I'll still ride the hell out of it.

I peeled the old Avalanche Grey/TopCoat off and started fresh (like usual). I still had some Avalanche Grey left over so used it as my base coat. Followed up with a gallon of Intense Teal and then on top of it about a half gallon of TopCoat with 30g of pearl. When snapping the pictures the sun would go in and out of the clouds, so at least you can see the color in different lighting.

I think my next dip will be some sort of darker color for a change.

Plasti-Dip - Tiffany Blue Pearl.JPG

IMG_5828.JPG

IMG_5823.JPG

IMG_5816.JPG

IMG_5809.JPG

IMG_5804.JPG

IMG_5802.JPG

IMG_5800.JPG

IMG_5798.JPG

IMG_5797.JPG

IMG_5795.JPG

IMG_5794.JPG

IMG_5787.JPG

IMG_5786.JPG

IMG_5773.JPG

IMG_5766.JPG

IMG_5764.JPG

IMG_5759.JPG

IMG_5757.JPG

IMG_5753.JPG

I do like this color.
I think u more enjoy fitting panels than the paintwork. I dread every 3,000 miles with mine!
Troy

Thanks! Glad to get some positive feedback on the color. With my wife's conceal carry gun being the same color I just have "female color" ingrained in my head.

Oh I hate pulling it apart and putting back together. It seems I ALWAYS forget how much time I invest to remove the dip, remove all panels, remove rest of dip & prep. Then spraying and installing panels and cutting out a new set of decals and apply. :) By the time I realize that, it's too late and I'm already excited about a new color. It's pretty weird, feels like I get a new bike every 6 months.

I like it , it is unusual and a very clean crispness to it , showing shape and detail nicely . I really like this bike , it is high class custom , amazing effort as always with your dips , excellent . :thumbsup:

You have a point sir. There was something different with this color or pearl that I couldn't put ny finger on and that's it.. this one shows off the curves of the buss extremely well. Good call!

Thanks everyone! Makes me feel alot better about my choice of colors. The more I see it, the more I like it. Helps that the busa always seems photogenic with these dips :)

One of these days I'll actually modify my graphics, specifically the tank's. Every single time I apply the tank graphics I see they don't go far enough.....then I overlook it from that point on until I dip again and re-apply new ones.

Love the color, my favorite of the what, 6, 7 different ones?
All have looked great, but as said, that color just works on the Busa.
Of all the custom painted Busas out there, I haven't seen anything like it.

7 total plus the OEM paint. Thanks! For the price of all the dips vs actual paint, I'm still WAY under budget. :) I like plain stuff, maybe sort of OEM like and even down to the widened stock wheel. :)

Back