Ti Force Titanium Exhaust n Rainbow can!

BigDiesel

Registered
wooo-hoooo! finally got the Ti Force system from GM Busa-traded for a **** Yosh that had a bent header-he will tell you, Ti pipes are WAY cleaner at the welds and bigger dia. than the Yosh-this thing also weighs less than my new-born son did!

the can was like a 20oz. bottle of soda!

here's all the pics from start-to-finish; I effed up a nut on the oil cooler so I have to get the threads chased then I will re-install n hopefully dyno by the end of the week. i'll post #s here, dont worry.
also-Dave called n 1st coat of clear looked awesome- so the clear will get another 3 coats n then shipping out, hpefully like this weekend, and be on my doorstep by next friday in time for the AMA SUperbike races at Road America!!!

TiPIPES_001.jpg

Looking real nice "D"... Can't wait for you to get her all together shes gonna be sweet..

What kinda passenger rear set is that?

Very nice!!!

So do we get to call you the Rainbow warrior now!!!
poke.gif
poke.gif
poke.gif

poke.gif

poke.gif

too late Greg-sent the crooked Yosh pipes back to exchange for the Ti Force....only took a week to get too!!! and its all unassembled, so no worries-really easy to get on ex. for those damn clamps
guns.gif

(DR1300R @ May 21 2007,21:31) Looking real nice "D"... Can't wait for you to get her all together shes gonna be sweet..

What kinda passenger rear set is that?
Ti-supplied bracket; its really nice billet piece too! even the spacers are billet!

(BigDiesel @ May 21 2007,19:18) oh yeah-dont ask what this thing costs!
SHOCKED.gif
I love that thing. Where can I get one (cheapest) and how much was your's? Do you think the stock signal light would work with the high mount.

If you are looking for one I would suggest calling GM Busa (aka Paul) n see if he can get another one for ya...its a four-figure exhaust, so be prepared to spend some serious $$ cuz Titanium aint cheap.

also-no stock signal stalks will have to be shaved-but the kit came with new, side-mount signals that adhere w/2-sided tape to the sides of the tail-wiring is incl. but I saw no details on how to install, altho its pretty simple job...I dont have to worry (in case you didnt notice in pics, my tail is gone) Im gettin a Rumble Concepts undertail painted to match with built-in signal LEDs.

for some odd reason big d i gotta ask how much did it cost ?

all kidding aside the exhaust is super nice
beerchug.gif
super.gif

SUZUKI : GSX1300R Hayabusa 1999-2004

Our most popular seller, since these pipes first hit the U.S. soil, legions of Hayabusa owners had to have these. With all kinds of pipe options and results that have proven themselves on Dyno's around the world, why look any further?

TIF 32139S S/S OVAL FULL EXHAUST W/ O2 BUNG SUMO (99-05) $1,218.90

TIF 31139 TI FULL W/OVAL CAN (99-05) $1,218.90

TIF 31139RB TI FULL W/ OVAL RAINBOW CAN (99-05) $1,320.90 <---------
wow.gif

TIF 31139S TI FULL W/ OVAL CAN (SUMO)(99-05) $1,395.00

TIF 31139SR TI FULL W/ OVAL CAN W/ O2 BUNG (SUMO) (99-05) $1,526.50

(BigDiesel @ May 22 2007,00:38) too late Greg-sent the crooked Yosh pipes back to exchange for the Ti Force....only took a week to get too!!! and its all unassembled, so no worries-really easy to get on ex. for those damn clamps
guns.gif
laugh.gif
those yosh pipes have a special place in your heart.

Back