Ti-Force exhaust

Anyone out there using the Ti-Force full titanium exhaust system? If so, how do you like it. I want one primarily for the weight savings. Is there anything else out there that is as light?

Thanks.

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
There are some people running them.IThis is the exhaust I will be running when i get mine. I was told that the fit is great!

I installed a Ti-Force sumo,...work of art!...except they
don't give you enough clearance between swingarm
and muffler,but that was easy to resolve by installing
3/8" spacer between mounting plate and muffler.all
else fit perfectly!
wink.gif

I have the Ti-Force exhaust on my 06 LE. It's definitely light weight and I like the sound. I also like the the way it comes up higher along the body but can't use the stock signals. Mine has small flush mount signals. The headers have turned blue which I hear is typical of titanium but they're hidden by the plastics so no big deal. The pipe to the can has turned a dark gold color.

All things considered, I'm happy with the system.

GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
There are other options out too with less cost and good tune and power.see the tsugki line of pipes and the brock gen 3.

Thanks for the replies. I am in Iraq right now, and won't be able to do any mods on my bike until next year. But I am doing all of the looking, dreaming, drawing, and research now, and I intend to order the parts so that they meet me when I get back home.

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PFL1993