Ti Force Availability

Longboard

Registered
Hey guys- I want to thank the .Org as a whole for being such a great resource and source of entertainment. What a great community. Thought I'd try my first post... I want to pick up a Ti Force full dual system with the 380mm carbon cans for my 09 Busa. Like many other items from Japan, supply seems to have been disrupted by the earthquake/tsunami. Does anybody know someone who has them in stock? I'd prefer the Ti system, but would go for the stainless if that is all that is available. Thanks in advance for any info...

PM frank at powerhouse. Hes an awesome guy and will do what he can to hook u up without any bs.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply PaLVBusa. I did pm Frank (powerhouse) already and he's currently out of stock and not sure when he'll be able to get more

I was told by a friend of mine who works at Orient Express here in NY that Ti Force stopped making the carbon fiber cans. I was about to order a 4-2-1-2 system with the 380 MM long carbon fiber cans when I was told the bad news. I am now trying to decide between a TiForce system with 380 MM titanium cans or the Akrapovis system with the carbon fiber cans.

Ihave titanium on both bikes ,love the look,sound and power,but man are those cans sensitive,well i guess thats why there so expensive.

Ihave titanium on both bikes ,love the look,sound and power,but man are those cans sensitive,well i guess thats why there so expensive.

The cost of Ti and the process of welding them is what drives the cost up, and there's also the weight advantage, no matter how slight.

My short meg weighs something like 7 pounds. At 265 naked, I know one place I could greatly improve the bikes weight :laugh:

longboard...I have the exact exhaust your looking for sitting in my garage in the box. I bought it a while back and just have never installed it. I opened it to make sure that eveything was there and it was in good shape(it is). Dual titanium system carbon 380 cans. I think I'm going to sell it, are you or anybody interested. $1500

LOL...I absolutely LOVE this reply. In essence he is saying "What a shame I bought the last one and you can't get one. But, hey, look how great your bike would run if only you COULD get one!" :thumbsup:

LOl...That's what they told me....This the last dual set we have until next year when we get another shipment in from Japan....Im just saying :laugh:

Not sure about 1500 but im interested. PM me if your up for slight negotiations...:beerchug:

I'm trying to be fair, since Longboard asked and I responded to him, I'll give him a chance first. I better hear from him by Thursday evening or I'm moving to whoever is next, and that's you.

I'm trying to be fair, since Longboard asked and I responded to him, I'll give him a chance first. I better hear from him by Thursday evening or I'm moving to whoever is next, and that's you.

Understood... :thumbs: Just wanted to throw it out there...

BigE may be selling his full dual Ti Force. He bought the full dual Brocks. I have no idea, but it's worth asking him.

Back