Thursday Moring Ride.....

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Less talk and lots o pics......

First off we stopped at a place they call Mary Ann Beach around here. Met a super nice gentleman by the name of Mr. Lambert. He was in the Merchant Marines and is now retired and spends his days fishing or using the cast net. He was great to talk to, he even knew about the Busa.:thumbsup: So here are a few pics from that stop.

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

Then we went to one of our favorite places, Fairhope pier but we went to the park right next to it and chilled in the shade and watched the birds, ducks and geese.

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

Spent about 5 hours just riding around and stopping to enjoy the sights. Was a beautiful day to be out and forget about our troubles. :thumbsup:

Sweet days in Lower Alabama! What a delightful day. Glad you two got out to enjoy the sun and each other! :bowdown:

Nice pics Dawn. I think I remember one of those places. :) Daniel and I talked about maybe coming down your way. Have fun tomorrow and tell Randy Hi for me. Miss you all.

Thanks BoB for bringing back some of my Ala memories. It's been a long time since I've seen pics of The Heart of Dixie! :)
Bubba

Nice pics, Dawn. Glad you and the man with no sleeves had a good time. Tell him I said hey! :thumbsup:

Nice pics Dawn. I think I remember one of those places. :) Daniel and I talked about maybe coming down your way. Have fun tomorrow and tell Randy Hi for me. Miss you all.

Yes... Yes we did. :beerchug:

I love the pic of Randy walking near the sign that read "Beware of Alligators and Snakes". He just had this look on his face like "I ain't skeered of no gators or snakes." :laugh:

Looks like a great place. Hope you have an even better time today!!! :thumbsup:

Back