Thunderhill onboards/track layout

gtrpimp76

S.Q.U.I.D. Extraordinaire
Donating Member
Registered
Whenever we get this figured out fellas, this track IS INSANE!! MY KIND OF TRACK WITH SWEET ELEVATION CHANGES.

1st is Craig Mclean, instructor for Jason Pridmore's STAR school. He also did the Spring Mountain onboard:

Last edited by a moderator:
AFM 600 production race!! Crazy fast!! More I watch, the More I FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS TRACK!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll see if I could find better AFM T-Hill vids. I'm sure they're out there.

"The Cyclone!!" WOW!!!

*see trackmap for a description*

also 44 seconds into the AFM 600 video.

Awesome!!!  
cool.gif

beerchug.gif

I see what Rich was talking about, it does have a corkscrew like Laguna, just not as much of a corkscrew.

That's in my back yard so let me know when your comin up, I'll make plans... there is a few off cambers and over all is good but a bit bumpy in spots. It's about 40 minutes from my house, summer temps are quite warm 90-110 track temp is more of course. I have ridden this track once but have been there many times and some of my local buddies ride the track regularly.

My bike at the track :
cool.gif

IMG_0940b.jpg

That's in my back yard so let me know when your comin up, I'll make plans...  there is a few off cambers and over all is good but a bit bumpy in spots.  It's about 40 minutes from my house, summer temps are quite warm  90-110 track temp is more of course.  I have ridden this track once but have been there many times and some of my local buddies ride the track regularly.

My bike at the track :  
cool.gif
Rich is looking at dates, but we're shooting for June right now.

And we had you(and the other Norcal Busas) in mind. You all have to show, its a rule.
winkold.gif

We rode out there and took a look with Kent a while back those are cool vids amazing how fast that second vid WOW!
thumb_up.gif

kento_moto_ride_08__2_.jpg

OZZ!!

That's a sweet shot of the back side of Cyclone! In the vid, it almost looks like if you go fast enough, you'd launch and jump over everything on the other side.

I also heard that the track got a complete repave. Anyone know if they finally did it?

That's in my back yard so let me know when your comin up, I'll make plans...  there is a few off cambers and over all is good but a bit bumpy in spots.  It's about 40 minutes from my house, summer temps are quite warm  90-110 track temp is more of course.  I have ridden this track once but have been there many times and some of my local buddies ride the track regularly.

My bike at the track :  
cool.gif
You can bet we'll be lettin' you know when we arrive.

OZZ!!

That's a sweet shot of the back side of Cyclone! In the vid, it almost looks like if you go fast enough, you'd launch and jump over everything on the other side.

I also heard that the track got a complete repave. Anyone know if they finally did it?
ya it looks like he lifted the wheel up of it once
eek2.gif
not sure about the repave

Back