Thunder over texas

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
Thunder Over Texas

I’m heading down to this on Friday the 1st. Don’t know if it’s the kind of thing that most of us are into but my wife wants to go and I got in-laws in Granbury so I’m going to check it out. Here is the link to the event schedule…

Event Link

I’ll be doing the Saturday scenic ride and possibly the Thunder Run on Sat as well. There will be a stunt show as well as a car and bike show. Of course food and many different types of vendors. Looks to be a good time so I thought I’d put it out there for something to do. It’s a family oriented thing too so if you don’t want to ride down you can drive down with the family and check it out. As of right now me, my wife and my father in-law will be doing the ride on Saturday morning and possibly the Thunder Run ( cant have a poker run in Texas anymore ) as well. Hope to run into a board members down there as well as some cooler temps like today was, minus the rain of course. Anyone plan on going to this?

no poker runs in Texas? There are about 5 a weekend here in my county.

no poker runs in Texas?  There are about 5 a weekend here in my county.
the story i heard is that some politican heard about poker runs as "playing cards for money" and outlawed it... ever since nobody has had a "poker run" again... damn politicans!

Any event that has Krispy Kreme as a sponsor is good enough for me!

bump.gif

Back