Throwing it all in the trash...motorcycle parts

Like I said... you should be ashamed of yourself!
How's about you shut the F' up you kiwi eatin' bastid. :laugh:
Just a wee bit of a shock is all. Trying to dismantle and dispose of a man's life of 33 years collecting motorcycle "bits" in 6 weeks does pose certain challenges. Every time we load the truck,he just about cries.We took a load of exhaust systems to the metal yard the other day...I don't know how many me and him took [lot's] but we came back with 4. :laugh: No where to put 'em. O'well.
Hard to let go Greg...I'm sure you can imagine.
But yer still a bastid. Oh...you have a package enroute...this time I sent it air-rush-delivery. Post office bastid...who shares his first name with you...says about 2 weeks.I took the package in for shipping and the price quote was $160...WTF. He told me to lighten it up,make it under so many grams...so I took out all the cocaine...sorry.:p Ignore the ticking sound coming from the box,
Rubb.

You guys make the deadline, Rubb? How's Jim doing?
99.9% met.Went back 2 more times for stuff that was left outside.The space has already been moved into...furniture warehouse. Jim's house looks like a tornado hit it. Krap everywhere.Garage full,2 temp tents full,greenhouse,sunroom,storage shed,driveway and half the yard.I found temporary storage with these 2 girls I met. They have a nice warehouse.Stored the equipment there.To heavy to move to his house. The lathe,tire machine,milling machine,press,welders,parts washer,drill press,etc...some new and old stock.
Jim is a mess.He muttered today..."Well it's all over,I have nothing." He loved that place (and David St.) it was his life,his identity. More of a hobby/lifestyle that paid the bills enough to keep the lights on.Just helping people keep their bikes running.
I don't believe Victoria Motorcycle will ever live again. Not sure what he's going to do. Semi-retire I suppose. Not sure what I'm going to do.
Rubb.

Sadder day yesterday...

Rubb called me, he sounded in rough shape. Told me his friend Jim passed away yesterday... he was taking it really hard. Turns out Jim had cancer, not sure what type but it was a fast growing nasty variety... took him in a matter of a few months.

I feel for Jim's widow. Losing her life partner and gaining the responsibility of the massive piles of motorcycle parts in their yard/home/garage... it has to be overwhelming for her. Hopefully Rubb can sober up and help her out since he's still living in their suite.

Sad to say though but I haven't seen Rubb sober in ages... he's been having a crazy ride allowing his demons to steer his ship for the past year. Not that everybody else worldwide hasn't been suffering in one way or another but it's hard to watch. I miss sober Rubb.

And the local motorcycle community misses Jim Hannah. R.I.P Jim.

217155375_1360637594329938_2076339659835463695_n.jpg

Sadder day yesterday...

Rubb called me, he sounded in rough shape. Told me his friend Jim passed away yesterday... he was taking it really hard. Turns out Jim had cancer, not sure what type but it was a fast growing nasty variety... took him in a matter of a few months.

I feel for Jim's widow. Losing her life partner and gaining the responsibility of the massive piles of motorcycle parts in their yard/home/garage... it has to be overwhelming for her. Hopefully Rubb can sober up and help her out since he's still living in their suite.

Sad to say though but I haven't seen Rubb sober in ages... he's been having a crazy ride allowing his demons to steer his ship for the past year. Not that everybody else worldwide hasn't been suffering in one way or another but it's hard to watch. I miss sober Rubb.

And the local motorcycle community misses Jim Hannah. R.I.P Jim.

View attachment 1638250
I had just sent Rubb a message the other night, just to see how is doing, well i know now.

Back