throttlemeisters installed

hemi

Registered
got my throttlemeister's from pashnit today. That was quick, ordered them sunday night. They seem to work great, tried them out on a few backroads in the country. Little awkward getting used to them, but they seem to hold speed fairly well even over slight incline's/decline's in the road, just have to adjust the throttle a tad sometimes. Does my throttle side look too far away from the grip, followed the instructions but it looks a bit far. Also, how many washers did u guys use, i ended up just using one thick washer and it seemed to do the trick.
As always i will abide by the rules, no pics and it never happened:rofl:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Does my throttle side look too far away from the grip, followed the instructions but it looks a bit far. Also, how many washers did u guys use, i ended up just using one thick washer and it seemed to do the trick.

It looks about the same as mine. You could probably thin out the friction ring a little bit to make it a closer fit. I don't remember how many washers I used, but I probably tried 7 or 8 different combinations before I got it just right.

IMG_1622.jpg

Looks great!

The quarter turn actuation of the throttlemeister just takes a bit getting used to. After awhile you don't think about it. I hold the throttle with my thumb and rotate the TM with my outside hand. From behind, it looks like I'm doing the chicken wing.

If you get the spacers just right, you should be able to ride around with the throttlemeister ON and not really notice it. All that is needed is just enough pressure to equalize the pull of the throttle return spring.

very nice...after a little while, you will wonder how you ever rode without the TM :laugh:

very nice...after a little while, you will wonder how you ever rode without the TM :laugh:

You're not kidding about that! I didn't know what to do when I got my new Busa and it wasn't there. I caught myself reaching for it several times. :laugh:

Good job! Mine looks the same as well.. I'm gonna try to grind down the inner sleeve/dowel to make it look like a tighter, more flush. That way you can slide in the rubber sleeve more inside the grip and the meister can go tighter in as well.

thought about doin that, but with my luck i would end up ruining it and it wouldn't work. Every time i get something pretty close i always have to mess with it for hours to try and get it perfect, then end up throwing it in the trash. I can never leave well enough alone:laugh:

Looks great Hemi! gonna do mine today as it's raining again or should I say still.
Has been for the past 5 days here in the sunshine state. :poke:

Back