Throttlemeister ?'s

I had one, and it was better than nothing that is for sure. I still was not 100% happy with it though and went with the CCS-100 cruise control. I use it everyday for about 90 miles of my 120 mile commute to work.

Constant speed up and down hills and MPG increased because I am not changing the RPM manually.

Check out the link in my signature for detailed info.

I have had them on my bike for 5 years now and love them. The key for me it to have it just tight enough to hold but I can still move the throttle a little either way if needed. Its very easy to shut off when u need to as well. Until you get use to it give yourself a little more room then normal just in case. :thumbsup:

Tim: I have a set, but I've taken them off my Busa and don't really miss them. The throttle is so touchy that you spend a lot of time adjusting them getting a constant speed not hardly possible unless you are riding flat/straight like the desert or something..around here just not practical. What I found worked best for me is the Amazon.com: Motorcycle Accessories - Crampbuster Motorcycle Cruise Control Wide Oversize CB4: Automotive

Yes you still have to keep your hand on the throttle, but you don't really have to grip it too hard and just let the weight of your wrists do the work. And about 1/10th the cost...the have them at the CROT.

I have a set of the black milled ones, love mine good for when you want to relax your hand for awhile.

I just put the weighted chrome Throttlemeister on my 09 busa, loos great and works great. Really easy to install took about 15 minutes. Bought from pashnit, shipped fast and came with good directions. You do have to adjust them while riding a little, but even using them while hand is on the grips reduces alot of stress on hand/wrist.

Work really good.:-)

I love mine; had 'em for years and it definitely helps on the long trips. It's NOT precise cruise control or even close, so if you expect to stay a certain speed for any length of time, you won't get that with Throttlemeister.

It does allow you just enough of a break though, on the longer days of riding :thumbsup:

Back