Throttle surge / hard starting

Well it is a brisk 45 degrees out in my parts today and the bike started up just fine considering the temp. The only negative feedback that I am getting is a slight bubbling noise from the viper exhaust system (however I assume this is from still having my PAIR valve). I hate to say it but I think she is good to go...too bad it is getting cold out in these parts of the country. :down:

I still get a slight +200rpm rise when I pull in the clutch, even after it is warmed up. Did we ever figure out if this is normal?

Thanks again for all your help guys! :bowdown:

i have the same problemm... but when im a light.. the bike will go up too about 2000 rpms and then when i go to put it in gear pull the clutch in and then it will drop ... im going to follow all the step thatwere mentioned in this thread.. and then ill let you guys know what happened.... what would happen if i took my tre out... my mods : brocks hindle exhuast, powercommander, airfilter, mps airshifter.. this bike is gettin on my last nerve soo more help.. will make my headache goo away thanks guys

Back